Ardent Sound, Inc., founded in 1994, is a privately owned, FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified medical device research and development focused company
Ardent Sound is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guided Therapy Systems. Throughout the years, Ardent has developed more than 40 innovative diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound projects for some of the most recognized brands in ultrasound as well as leading universities and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
We provide a broad spectrum of services including design, development, testing, clinical evaluation, regulatory clearance, and manufacturing of ultrasonic imaging and therapy products.
KEY EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Innovative ultrasound imaging, therapy, monitoring, and integrated imaging/therapy/monitoring systems design
- Ultrasound imaging and therapy transducer design and manufacturing in single element, multiple element, and array configurations
- Single-use and disposable treatment components
- Acoustic transducer, acoustic field, and tissue bioeffects modeling, simulation and measurement
- Analog, digital, mechanical, and embedded firmware and software design, from requirements specification through development, verification and validation
- Technology transfer to partners and manufacturing sites
- Quality and Regulatory compliance to international standards
- Consulting, custom equipment and services